Lynn, you are the "blog" lady. You always capture the best memories that we will cherish for a long time. Alice, as always you did an exceptional job in keeping everything so organized and to a TEE. I will follow you where ever you go. What a great time Jerry and I had.
Great blog! What fun memories!
ReplyDeleteThanks - glad you liked it and glad you made the trip this year!
DeleteOmgg!!!! That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteLoved it ,🧡☺️👏🏽
Thanks Barbara. Glad you saw it. Miss you lots!
DeleteLynn, you are the "blog" lady. You always capture the best memories that we will cherish for a long time. Alice, as always you did an exceptional job in keeping everything so organized and to a TEE. I will follow you where ever you go. What a great time Jerry and I had.
ReplyDeleteLinda, you are part of the reason the trip is soooo much fun!!
Delete